Multi-Media Digital Press
Digital Envelope Press +
Consumables & Supplies
- Our cost basis in terms of per image has really come down very substantially and it’s really quite affordable equipment. Our favorite thing about the Impressia how rock solid it is in terms of performance.
- I love the color quality on this [Impressia with Enterprise High Speed Feed System]. It's nice. It's crisp. It's consistent all the way through. I love iQueue. It's very, very intuitive. [It's] very customer friendly.
- Listen to this Xante customer share how utilizing the Excelagraphix 4200 in their business solves this age-old problem and increases revenue.
- Tom W. Hall, of Birmingham, AL, tells his story of envelope printing, job costing, and the user friendliness of Xanté iQueue Prepress Workflow software.
- Jeremy Michael, at Allegra Printing in Auburn, AL, attests to his cost savings from his two Impressia Digital Multi-Media Print Systems and iQueue Prepress Workflow software.
- Roy McCullough recommends Xanté digital color presses for high-volume envelope runs after buying his Ilumina and Impressia print systems.
- Xante customer Judy Schwarz, owner of Printing On-Demand, shares her thoughts and experiences with the Xante PlateMaker 6 CTP System.
- The Xanté PlateMaker 6 CTP System is the affordable solution that allows you to produce high quality, high resolution polyester plates without processing or chemicals.
- Frankly, we got much more than expected. [Ilumina GS Digital Print Envelope Press] has brought us even more in terms of versatility and our ability to satisfy our customers' needs.
- Cal Poly selected Xante’s technology as the best of its kind to educate students on using digital technology in specialty printing processes.