Thank you for your interest in Xanté. To complement the online process, please download and complete the application for employment. Send to: Xante Corporation Attn: Human Resources, P.O. Box 16526, Mobile, AL 36616 or fax to 251-473-6503 or email.
- Entry Level – Inside Sales Position
- Multiple Sales Positions Available
- Must be motivated, hard working with good communication skills.
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Base plus commissions.
- Qualified candidates will be proficient C or C++ programmers with knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Individuals will be responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of software solutions for a variety of printing devices. Other tasks include developing test cases, test procedures, and automated test scripts in conjunction with designing and developing software for embedded systems. A working knowledge of Java, HTML, UNIX, TCP/IP, Windows, and Mac OS is very helpful. Multiple positions available.
- Minimum requirement of two years actual work experience
International B to B Account Manager
(Native FR, IT, ES or DE)
Xanté is a major provider of professional digital solutions, meeting the demands of print professionals who are looking for state-of-the-art technology at practical price points. Xanté Corporation headquarters is located in Mobile, Alabama, USA with European office in The Netherlands and offices in California (USA) and China. Xanté products are distributed through a world-wide network of reseller and distribution partners.
Xanté Europe, located in Duiven, NL, handles the sales and support to EMEA and India. To continue to expand our business, we are searching for native speakers of German, French, Italian or Spanish with 2 years minimum experience. You should be a team-oriented sales person who can make contact and communicate the unique sales points of our products to the commercial graphic channel. You will contact business owners by phone and online channels and are responsible for identifying and generating opportunities for live demos of our products, closing deals either directly or through our partners.
- Manage and co-ordinate sales activities for assigned region
- Forecast sales and develop business plan for region
- Build a data file with relevant product/market information
- Plan and execute events for customers on-site in assigned region
- Communicate and support current partner network
- Manage and co-ordinate sales activities for channel partners
- 2 years inside/outside sales experience
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Must possess excellent sales, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Native speaker (either FR/DE/ES) with reasonable level of English (internal company language)
- Experience in printing and/or graphic environment is a plus
- In-house sales and product/industry training
- International travel
- Interesting and innovative product line
- Opportunities to enrich sales knowledge at industry events
- Future growth potential
- Dynamic, international work environment
- Unlimited bonus potential
Interested? Please forward your cv and cover letter in English here.