- Lowest cost per print in the industry
- Prints on a wider variety of media and sheet sizes
- Higher print speeds (up to 78 full color #10 envelopes per minute*)
- Higher resolution (up to 2400)
- Includes iQueue Ultimate Workflow
Improved In-House Productivity
Impressia Digital Color Systems are the affordable way to meet the demand for fast full color printing.
- Allows you to print on a wider variety of media and in a wider range of sheet sizes
- Higher print speeds (up to 78 full color #10 envelopes per minute*)(4200/hr)
- Dramatically improved print speeds with a standard 80 GB Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- First color print time of eight seconds, seven seconds for black & white. Warm-up less than a minute
- Run full color jobs including variable data in one pass
- Includes iQueue Ultimate Workflow that automates prepress production
Astonishing Full-Color Results
The Impressia Digital Series features a multi-bit print engine that delivers outstanding color and print quality.
- Higher Resolutions (up to 2400) for exceptional sharpness, clarity and color quality
- Edit CMYK Colors and Match Critical Spot Colors using the iQueue Ultimate Workflow
- New HD Laser Safe toner offers wider color gamut.
More Media Choices
Outstanding media flexibility allows you to offer your customers more and helps eliminate costly outsourcing.
- Prints on a variety of stocks including: Uncoated, coated, NCR, card stocks, textured stocks, label stocks and envelopes (Bar-4, Monarch, standard #10, window** and large envelopes).
- Most feed trays can handle sheet sizes from 3.625″ (92 mm) x 5.125″ (130 mm) up to 11″ (279 mm) x 17″ (432 mm).
- Print oversized sheets / banners up to 12″ (304 mm) x 49.6″ (1260 mm) – manual feed.
iQueue Ultimate Prepress Workflow with Advanced Color Matching Tools
- Includes Multiple User Network / File Sharing
- Amazing Spot Color Matching and Spot Color Creator
- Independent CMYK / Density Adjustment
- Imposition, Tiling, Marks, Nudge and Page Rotation
- Apply Screening for CMYK and Spot Color elements
- Job Cost Estimating, Archiving and more
Standard and Optional System Configurations
The Impressia Series Digital Print Systems are available in a variety of configurations to suit your production and budget needs. Please download the brochure PDF for complete details.
*Up to 80 full color (single side) Monarch envelopes per minute. **Laser safe window envelopes only.
Click Here to View or Right Click to Save. ( Adobe Reader PDF )
Jeremy Michael, at Allegra Printing in Auburn, AL, attests to his cost savings from his two Impressia Digital Multi-Media Print Systems and iQueue Workflow software.