- The New Multipart forms feature, which will not only allow users to set individual characteristics for each page of a multipart form, but also pull from different paper sources, print on different media and stocks, and add sequential numbering.
- The New Color Picker Tool, which enables users to select a color from an image in order to fill text and sequential numbers with an exact color match.
- The New Lasso Tool, which makes it possible to select, fill, and erase images with irregular shapes and borders.
- Other New developments, such as an Erase/Fill Add-on, Bundle Options (Variable Data), a Watermark feature, and much more.
These advancements will undoubtedly help print shops to eliminate costly errors and inefficiencies while simultaneously increasing print options and quality. Of course, the new capabilities included in iQueue XI will be offered alongside all of the popular features from previous versions. iQueue XI
- Multiple User Network / File Sharing
- Integrated PANTONE® Color Library
- Spot Color Matching / Spot Color Creator
- Independent CMYK Density Adjustment
- Full Imposition and Tiling
- Individual Screening for CMYK and Spot Color elements
- Booklet creation & automatic creep adjustment
- Specialized reporting
- Custom 2-D & QR Code Generator
- Manage and Import Variable Data
- Intelligent Mail Barcodes
- Drives any* Adobe® PostScript® 3™ Device
With iQueue XI, users have the option to use iQueue’s powerful color controls, imposition, and other features on Xante print systems. Also, users now have the option to run any Adobe® PostScript® printer in their network. iQueue’s site license allows all users in the shop the power they need to produce accurate, high quality prints.