1. Press the User Tools button.
2. Press the Machine Features button.
3. Press the System Settings button.
4. Press the Interface Settings button.
5. Press the Machine IPv4 Address button.
6. Press Specify.
7. Press the Change button by IPv4 Address.
8. Enter the correct IP Address using the keypad and arrow buttons. When completed, press the pound sign.
9. Press the Change button by Subnet Mask.
10. Enter the correct Subnet Mask using the keypad and arrow buttons. When completed, press the pound sign.
11. With both options set, press Ok.
12. Press the IPv4 Gateway Address button.
13. Enter the correct Gateway Address using the keypad and arrow buttons. When completed, press the pound sign.
14. Press ok.
15. Exit back to the Main Menu.
Evenly spaced repeating dots on media may be caused by various different rollers inside the machine. Measure from the beginning of one dot to the beginning of the next dot and use the chart below to determine which roller is causing the issue.
Typically, if the toner is able to be rubbed off of a printed envelope this is caused by improper media weight settings. Ensure that the proper media weight is selected in iQueue’s Printer Settings module. If toner does not fuse properly on the stock at the current media weight setting choose the setting one higher. This moves the stock through the fuser slightly slower and allows the toner to properly fuse into the media.
1. Ensure the feeder is properly centered on the printer.
2. Ensure the feeder’s side guides to not place pressure on the envelopes. A 1/16th of an inch should be left between the envelopes and the side guides.
3. Clean the feed rollers using water and a lint-free cloth. Using products such as rubber rejuvenator will damage the rollers.
a. If the rollers are worn or have been on the printer for 100,000 prints they should be replaced.
4. Please visit the Xante Corporation website at www.xante.com and navigate to the Support tab which contains videos tutorials for all current Xante products. Select your printer and open the Loading Media videos. Ensure that the media is loaded in accordance to videos and that the envelopes are evenly tiled down the feeder.
a. Note: The envelopes should not be thumbed or fanned through. All envelopes should be removed from the box and placed straight on the feeder. Excess air in the envelopes will cause feeding issues.
Media jams as it enters the fuser.
1. In the Printer Settings module of iQueue ensure that the Input Source and Feed Direction match the media loaded.
2. In the Imposition module ensure the Media Size matches the media loaded.
Media Jams after the fuser.
1. Clean the Exit Assembly to with denatured alcohol to remove any glue buildup.
2. Clear the Exit Assembly of any foreign objects.
Xanté Corporation does not support or recommend the use of non-Xanté branded third-party consumables, replacement parts, or toner refills. Each Xante printer is designed to work in specific conditions to ensure the best application of each individual toner formulation. Each individual consumable is designed to work with the other to ensure the best quality and reliability. Using non-Xante supplies may affect hardware performance, print quality, and printer reliability. The Xanté RightCare Warranty Agreement and/or Select Warranty Agreement does not cover any problems which are caused by the use of third-party consumables, replacement parts, or toner refills.
Please visit the Xanté Corporation website at www.xante.com and navigate to the Support tab which contains videos tutorials for all current Xanté products. Select your printer and open the consumable section for videos which demonstrates the removal and replacement procedure for all customer replaceable consumables.
The Xanté Consumable Warranty covers manufacturer defects exhibited within the first 15% of the consumable life or 90 days, whichever comes first. In addition, the consumable will only be warrantied within the first year of shelf life if not installed in the printer. To begin a warranty claim on consumables, contact Xanté Technical Support at (251) 473-4920. The following must be submitted:
1. Proof of Purchase for the consumable in question and toners
2. Printer’s serial number
3. Configuration and Supplies Info List Internal Reports
4. Consumable Lot Number
5. Description and Samples (photographs or hard copies) of the issue exhibited
Before any consumable is replaced the customer must troubleshoot with Xante Technical Support to ensure the consumable is defective. Xante Technical Support cannot replace any consumable without first verifying the issue and gathering required information. Consumables will be brought back to Xante for testing and issue verification before any replacement consumables are sent to the customer.
The Xanté EnPress can print for a short time after the toner is expended as some toner is stored in the drum. However, it is highly recommended to replace the toner as soon as the toner is expended to prevent possible, though unlikely issues.
Please visit the Xanté Corporation website at www.xante.com and navigate to the Support tab which contains videos tutorials for all current Xante products. Select your printer and open the Preventative Maintenance Guide which demonstrates the removal and replacement procedure for all customer replaceable consumables.
Xanté does not provide maintenance kits but instead provides consumables at the component level (Fuser Assembly, Transfer Belt Assembly, Feed Rollers etc) to empower customers to easily perform normal printer maintenance, simplifying the printing process and mitigating unnecessary costs. For example, a customer would purchase the complete fuser unit, not individual replacement internal rollers.
DRIVERS & DOCS
Find drivers, utilities, manuals and MSDS documentation below. If you do not see your device, please check the Legacy Products folders.