Thank you for your interest in Xanté Corporation. Please download and complete the application for employment. You may return the completed application by mail using the address below, or email using the button below.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 16526
Mobile, AL 36616
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Xanté is dedicated to continuing the tradition of providing customers with leading-edge technology for the graphic publishing market with exceptional products backed by service and support that is unmatched in this industry. That’s why we have and need great employees!
Our available positions are listed below. Please submit your application for these positions or others. We are also accepting applications for work-from-home, remote sales reps. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Qualified candidates will be proficient C or C++ programmers with knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Individuals will be responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of software solutions for a variety of printing devices. Other tasks include developing test cases, test procedures, and automated test scripts in conjunction with designing and developing software for embedded systems. A working knowledge of Java, HTML, UNIX, TCP/IP, Windows, and Mac OS is very helpful. Multiple positions available.
- Minimum requirement of two years actual work experience
- Entry Level – Inside Sales Position
- Multiple Sales Positions Available
- Must be motivated, hard working with good communication skills.
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Base plus commissions.